New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels.

Financial aid for U.S. students

Massey University participates in the U.S. Federal Student Aid Direct Loan programme. This scheme allows American citizens and eligible non-citizens to access some U.S. Federal student loans while studying at Massey University.

Applying to use your U.S. financial aid at a foreign university can be confusing, whether you are new to financial aid or already have loans for your home institution or through the FFEL programme.  The pages shown in the navigation menu to the left will provide you with information about using your U.S. financial aid at Massey University.  

Our team is here to help you throughout the entire process.  You are welcome to email Amy Odom or call her at 06 951 6902 if you need any assistance.  She is located in the Office of Global Engagement on the Manawatū campus.

Study Abroad at Massey

U.S. students attending Massey University on the Study Abroad programme must apply for financial aid through their home institution and not through Massey University. Your home institution will send us a Consortium Agreement to confirm Massey University is not providing you with aid.

Contact us Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey