Skip to Content
New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels. massey.ac.nz/coronavirus
The prize shall be known as the “BDO Auckland Award for a Top Student in Advanced Financial Accounting – Auckland Campus”.
The criteria for this prize are as follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded to a top student in course 110.309 Advanced Financial Accounting who studied internally at the Auckland Campus.
2. The recipient must be undertaking a Bachelor of Business Studies (Accountancy) or a Bachelor of Accountancy qualification to be eligible.
3. The value of the award will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
4. If two or more students have equal claim to the prize, the prize may be shared equally.
5. The recipient is required to attend the prize giving ceremony.
6. The recipient(s) will be selected according to the agreed criteria by the Head of School of Accountancy and BDO Auckland will be informed as to the outcome.
7. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Wednesday 17 July 2019