Skip to Content
New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels. massey.ac.nz/coronavirus
The prize shall be known as the “Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand prize for 110.804 Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting”.
The criteria for this prize are as follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded annually to the top student in course 110.804 Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting, who studied in block or distance mode.
2. The recipient must be undertaking a Master of Professional Accountancy and Finance programme to be eligible.
3. The value of the prize will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
4. If two or more students have equal claim to the prize, the prize may be shared.
5. The recipient will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy followed by consultation with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
6. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Thursday 11 July 2019