Skip to Content
Each prize shall be known as the “Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Third Year Accountancy Prize – Manawatu campus”.
The criteria for these prizes follows:
1. The prizes shall be awarded annually to two students undertaking a Bachelor of Business Studies (Accountancy) or a Bachelor of Accountancy qualification, who studied over 50% of the relevant courses listed in regulation 2 in internal mode at the Manawatu campus.
2. The prizes will be awarded to the two students with the highest average mark in three of the following courses: 110.309, 110.329, 110.379 and 110.389. The courses must be completed within two academic years to be eligible.
3. The value of the prize will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
4. The recipients will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy.
5. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prizes annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Thursday 11 July 2019