Skip to Content
New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels. massey.ac.nz/coronavirus
The prize shall be known as the "CPA Australia - Top First Year Accountancy Prize"
The criteria for this prize follows:
1. The award will be based on the academic achievement in the first year accountancy courses 115.112 Accounting for Business and 110.109 Introductory Financial Accounting.
2. The student must be enrolled full time in the first year of a Bachelor of Business Studies (Accountancy) or Bachelor of Accountancy programme at any of the three campuses of Massey University (Albany, Manawatu, or Wellington).
3. The value of the award will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
4. If two or more students have equal claim to the prize, the prize may be shared.
5. The recipient will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy in consultation/agreement with CPA Australia.
6. The donor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Tuesday 23 June 2020