Skip to Content
New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels. massey.ac.nz/coronavirus
The Estate and Taxation Planning Council (ETPC) has offered to sponsor a prize for two students in course 110.380 Estate and Tax Planning. *The prize shall be known as the “Estate and Taxation Planning Council Prize for 110.380”.
The criteria for this prize are as follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded to the two students with the highest marks in 110.380.
2. Each prize is an award of $750, a two-year membership of the Estate and Taxation Planning Council and free attendance at each of the four ETPC seminars per annum during their two-year membership of the ETPC.
3. The recipient must be a New Zealand resident or a New Zealand citizen domiciled in New Zealand.
4. The recipients will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy.
5. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
*This course is currently offered only as a Distance course once per year. Some of the students are likely based overseas. Given that a significant part of the prize is membership of the ETPC and the opportunity to attend seminars in New Zealand, the sponsor has requested that prize winners are based locally in order to take advantage of these benefits.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Friday 08 March 2019